Sunday, December 25, 2011

American sweets


Merry Christmas!

It is the season where we eat a lot of sweets :) I have a sweet tooth. I have always liked sweets even when I was in Japan. But I think American sweets are much much sweeter than Japanese ones, and that's why when I first came to the U.S. I didn't like them that much. But now, I got completely used to them and I think they taste good. Now, some Japanese sweets are just not good enough for me.
But I still feel weird about cakes decorated with red, yellow and blue frosting. Even though I enjoy looking at them, they are not like things for eating... All of my friends who visited the US took pictures of the frosted cakes in a show window. But I have never seen Japanese people actually eat them.

...I can eat them. I became a "super" sweet tooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment